Enjoy these actual Meridian Idaho MLS excerpts!
- The key in the lockbox is a copy of a copy; It will open the front door…you just have to work with it until it does.
- It is very important to the tenant that shoes are removed, lights are left exactly as he has them, no personal belongings are touched.
- Home is will maintained.
- Door lock can be temperamental! Don’t give up, it will open.
- Seller will not recognize inspection.
- You will be close to it all!
- There are no showings allowed.
- Turkeys negotiable.
- Front door lock seems locked when its not.
- The sprinkler system might work just fine.
- Large enclosed patio has sink with lots of possibilities!
- Home in good condition, doesn’t smell.
- Key doesn’t seem to be working.
- No rear neighbors; train behind canal runs twice a day.
- Please advise this home needs work.
- Buyer lender unapproved the buyer.
- Quite cul-de-sac.
- Pictures make house look newer than it is.
- It has potential to really shine with a little cosmetic love!
- This home is price right.
- Nestle up to a large cozy fireplace or sip hot cocoa.
- Previous owner recently had 6 chicken out back even.
- Carpet installer noticed a minor water leak which was stopped.
- PLEASE make sure not to let the little doggie out, she will run, run, run…!! Please don’t let her out.
- When checking out the backyard, do not be afraid of the bees. They will ignore you as long as you don’t go poking around the hive. The beehive and residents will be re-located with the sellers.
And, the winner is . . . .
- She’s been done up and feels good!!!!! 😛