It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on funny stuff I see in our Boise Idaho MLS, so here goes.
- DOUBLE PAIN WINDOW WITH SCREENS
- LARGE BACK YARD COULD US A LITTLE WORK INSIDE
- You will love to show this home
- There is a hatch door that has a room downstairs as well.
- Back offers encouraged!!!
- Don’t think this will qualify for a loan
- Seller reserves the right to store items in shop after closing
- Please make sure you speak with her prior to showing, she is a very nice lady and should be easy to set-up showing.
- Water will not be allowed to be turned on.
- Contact with occupants is prohibited
- Occupied property, No inspect or viewing
- be careful with steep stairs, bring flashlight!
- Electrical may not be turned on for inspection, sometimes water may not be on for inspection,
- cute eating nook
- Many modern day people want the freedom of low cost as well as easy maintenance.
- There is a chance to finish out this house the way you want.
- For those who hate laundromats it even comes with a washer and dryer.
- To lock back door push on door clockwise to open
- there are dogs.
- cats are present in the home and can come and go as they please
- No ingress- egress on lower level
- totally livable home just needing some cosmetic updating and sprucing.
- Two small friendly (but barkie) dogs may be inside, or out! PLEASE leave them where you found them
And, the winner is . . . .
- Take a chance to call this place home!
During his 45 years of full-time real estate experience, Phil has helped thousands of past clients buy and sell quality properties in the Western U.S.
Phil is one of only ten local Realtors® (of nearly 5,500) honored with the coveted “Realtor® Emeritus” award from the National Association of Realtors®, recognizing 40 years in real estate.