The first half of the Eagle Idaho real estate market is now in the books.
Now is a good time to look back on the past six months’ numbers and analyze where we stand.
Current Available Listings
- End of June 2016: 296
- End of June 2017: 352
- % Change: +18.9%
- End of June 2016: 205
- End of June 2017: 208
- % Change: +1.5%
YTD Closed Sales
- 2016: 454
- 2017: 451
- % Change: -.66%
Average Sales Price:
- 2016: $439,587
- 2017: $488,713
- % Change: +11.2%
Median Sales Price:
- 2016: $408,500
- 2017: $423,765
- % Change: +3.7%
- We have 18.9% more available listing inventory this year vs. last year.
- We have 1.5% more current pending sales this year vs. last year.
- We have closed almost the same number of homes this year vs. last year.
- Our current average sales price is 11.2% higher this year vs. last year.
- Our current median sales price is 3.7% higher this year vs. last year.
- 29.8% of our current pending sales are To-Be-Built or Under Construction.
- Many buyers are building custom homes to get what they want vs. settling for an existing home.
- We have 4.3 months’ supply of available listings, which is more than double the months’ supply numbers for Ada County and Meridian.
- To summarize, we have more listing inventory, higher sales prices, and about the same number of pending and closed sales vs. last year.
Date range is January through June of each year.
Data pertains to Eagle Idaho single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
During his 45 years of full-time real estate experience, Phil has helped thousands of past clients buy and sell quality properties in the Western U.S.
Phil is one of only ten local Realtors® (of nearly 5,500) honored with the coveted “Realtor® Emeritus” award from the National Association of Realtors®, recognizing 40 years in real estate.