Looks like Mikey isn’t eating what he’s being served, based upon current Intermountain MLS data.
Check out the eye-popping disparity between what’s for sale and what’s actually selling in the Boise real estate market!
- 4,653 homes (on lots/acreage)
- Average asking price = $371,007
- Median asking price = $299,500
Closed escrows September (month-to-date thru 9/28)
- 600 homes (on lots/acreage)
- Average selling price = $278,256
- Median selling price = $242,200
- Average selling price is $92,751 less than the average asking price.
- Median selling price is $57,300 less than the median asking price.
Looks like Mikey is a picky eater indeed!
(data pertains to Boise real estate market, Ada County, single-family homes on lots/acreage)