Here’s a breakdown of our Boise Idaho MLS listings (Ada County) availability as of 2/12/17.
- 1,417 total homes for sale.
- Less 296 To-Be-Built homes for sale.
- Less 263 Under Construction homes for sale.
- 858 existing, available homes for sale.
- 27 days’ supply of existing, available homes for sale.
- Boise Idaho MLS available listing inventory is distributed across 17 MLS areas in Ada County.
- We have less than one month’s supply of listing inventory when “To-Be-Built” and “Under Construction” listings are removed from our available listing inventory.
- A “balanced market” (where neither buyer nor sellers have the advantage) is generally considered to be six months’ supply of listings.
- Multiple offers are common for desirable listings.
- Desirable listings are often selling above asking prices.
- We have roughly seven times as many real estate agents as we have existing available single-family homes for sale in Ada County!
- Data pertains to Ada County single-family homes on lot or acreage.
- Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
- Months’ supply = the average number of closed monthly sales for the past 12 months divided into the number of currently available listings.
During his 44 years of full-time real estate experience, Phil has helped thousands of past clients buy and sell quality properties in the Western U.S.
Phil is one of only ten local Realtors® (of nearly 5,500) honored with the coveted “Realtor® Emeritus” award from the National Association of Realtors®, recognizing 40 years in real estate.