1. Builders stop giving cars away to people who buy a home.
2. Sellers stop paying buyers’ closing costs.
3. Sellers stop offering bonus commissions to buyer’s agents.
4. Sellers start seeing multiple offers again.
5. There isn’t a “For Sale” sign in everyone’s front yard.
6. There aren’t any more “Price Reduced” riders on signs.
7. Homes become more affordable for the average buyer.
8. Barney Frank stops trying to “fix the foreclosure mess”.
9. Two million struggling real estate agents get real jobs.
And, finally . . . . (bada boom)
10. The media says something positive about real estate.