Eagle Idaho Real Estate Over The Past Five Years!
The Eagle Idaho real estate market has been on an upward trajectory following the market downturn of the previous decade.
Here’s an interesting analysis of the Eagle Idaho real estate market from 2015 through 2019.
- 2015: 245
- 2019: 146
- % Change: -40.4%
Average Asking Price
- 2015: $561,372
- 2019: $727,171
- % Change: +29.5%
Average Sales Price
- 2015: $397,648
- 2019: $573,035
- % Change: +44.1%
Median Sales Price
- 2015: $389,500
- 2019: $532,252
- % Change: +36.7%
- 2015: 102
- 2019: 123
- % Change: +20.6%
- 2015: 926
- 2019: 1,169
- % Change: +26.2%
- Our listing inventory has declined by 40.4%.
- Our average sales price has increased by 44.1%
- Our median sales price has increased by 36.7%.
- The number of closed sales increased by 26.2%
- Our home prices have risen dramatically due to strong demand, low listing inventory, increased new home sales, higher land costs, higher construction costs, and attractive interest rates.
Are you interested in buying a Eagle Idaho home?
Considering selling your Eagle Idaho home?
I work with a limited clientele to ensure a high level of personal service!
Call me at (208)938-5533 or e-mail me for your FREE initial consultation!
You will NOT be handed off to an inexperienced junior team member!
Data pertains to Eagle Idaho single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
Data comparisons pertain to the end of each year.
Percentages rounded to the nearest one-tenth of one percent.