Castlebury West Dream Home
- Originally custom-built by James Clyde as his own personal home!
- Every imaginable upgrade!
- Nearly one-acre lot on quiet cul-de-sac.
- HUGE east-facing back yard with pergola-covered patio, pool, and spa.
- Four spacious bedrooms, three and one-half baths.
- Upstairs bonus room and secret room!
- Separate casita off courtyard entry is ideal for office, guest quarters, or 5th bedroom.
- Chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances, commercial refrigerator, two convection ovens, 2½” Alaskan White slab granite counters, butler’s pantry/wet bar, wine cooler, 5’ X 8’ island, and walk-in pantry.
- Luxurious main level master bedroom suite with heated tile floors, marble counters, walk-in shower, soaker tub, and HUGE walk-in closet.
- Covered upstairs balcony overlooking back yard and pool with dramatic view of the mountains.
- Salt water pool with natural rock waterfalls, lighting, natural rock diving board, and Baja seating shelf.
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in Jenn-Air BBQ.
- Natural gas fire pit with sitting area.
- Bocce ball court and separate sports court.
- HUGE 1,814 sq. ft. 6-car garage with RV bay.
- Fully fenced, beautifully landscaped, perimeter concrete pathway for kids’ bikes, raised garden beds, and bearing fruit trees.
- Kids’ playhouse with tile floor, electrical outlets, water fountain, and cool Dutch door!
Offered At $749,900