Meridian Idaho Real Estate Over The Past Five Years!
The Meridian Idaho real estate market has improved dramatically over the past five years!
Here’s an interesting analysis of the Meridian real estate market from 2015 through 2019.
- 2015: 562
- 2019: 434
- % Change: -22.8%
Average Asking Price
- 2015: $288,792
- 2019: $441,416
- % Change: +52.9%
Average Sales Price
- 2015: $273,454
- 2019: $384,237
- % Change: +40.5%
Median Sales Price
- 2015: $241,000
- 2019: $345,000
- % Change: +43.2%
- 2015: 282
- 2019: 419
- % Change: +48.6%
- 2015: 2,567
- 2019: 3,326
- % Change: +29.6%
- Our listing inventory has declined by 22.8%.
- Our average sales price has increased by 40.5%
- Our median sales price has increased by 43.2%.
- The number of closed sales has increased by 29.6%.
- Our home prices have risen dramatically due to strong demand, low listing inventory, increased new home sales, higher land costs, higher construction costs, and attractive interest rates.
Are you interested in buying a Meridian Idaho home?
Considering selling your Meridian Idaho home?
I work with a limited clientele to ensure a high level of personal service!
Call me at (208)938-5533 or e-mail me for your FREE initial consultation!
You will NOT be handed off to an inexperienced junior team member!
Data pertains to Meridian Idaho single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
Data comparisons pertain to the end of each year.
Percentages rounded to the nearest one-tenth of one percent.