TSheets Is Now TSheets by QuickBooks!
You may already know that Intuit offers QuickBooks, TurboTax, and Mint software.
But, there’s much more to the Intuit story:
- Intuit boasts a global ecosystem of 50 million partners and users worldwide.
- Their stated mission is to power prosperity around the world.
- Intuit was founded by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx in 1983 and became a public corporation in 1993.
- Scott Cook remains Founder and Chairman of the company.
- Intuit employs 9,000 employees in 19 locations in 9 countries.
- Intuit is featured on the Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work.
After acquiring Eagle, Idaho based TSheets for $340 million in January 2018, Intuit recently re-branded the company as TSheets by QuickBooks.
TSheets was founded in 2006 by J.D. Mullin and Matt Rissell after they discovered an opportunity in the employee time tracking and reporting market.
The company offers software for digital timekeeping systems, as well as job scheduling and job costing applications.
In the 18 months since the Intuit acquisition, the company has grown from 240 employees to nearly 400 employees located at their Eagle headquarters in The Bridges at Lakemoor development.
The company’s customer base increased from 36,000 customers to 82,000 customers in the same period of time.
Intuit reported $3.3 billion of revenue in its April earnings report; up 12% from the previous quarter.
The company also has undisclosed plans for another facility that will be needed for ongoing growth.
TSheets by QuickBooks is Eagle, Idaho’s largest employer.