Meridian Idaho Single-Level Homes Are Popular !
My buyer clients often ask me to find Meridian ID single-level homes to consider.
That’s not always easy, for several reasons, including:
- Our developers strive to create as many lots as possible when developing new subdivisions.
- That results in smaller lots.
- Single-level homes often require larger lots to accommodate their larger footprint.
- Single-level homes can also cost more to build due to having more foundation and roof area.
- For those reasons, builders often build two-story homes to achieve the square footage needed to balance building costs vs. pricing.
Single-level homes are popular with buyers who no longer want to deal with stairs.
Some buyers prefer single-level homes with a bonus room above the garage that provides extra living area.
Two-story homes are often popular with buyers who don’t mind stairs and like the idea of having the kids on a different level of their home.
Looking for that special Meridian ID single-level home?
My powerful broker-level MLS search capabilities allow me to search for specific features of every Meridian ID single-level home for sale!
Give me a call at (208)938-5533, or e-mail me and let’s get started on finding the perfect home for you!
Here’s more information on Meridian ID single-level homes: