Eagle, Idaho Homes On Acreage Offer Breathing Room!
Eagle, Idaho is the ideal location for home buyers seeking country living while enjoying nearby shopping, restaurants, health care, and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Eagle’s population is around 24,000 friendly people now.
I still smile when I see Eagle residents hold a door open for the person behind them, or wave other motorists through four-way stops while patiently awaiting their turn.
I moved to Eagle in 2001 after researching the entire Treasure Valley real estate market.
I chose to build in Brookwood, a stunning planned community with abundant common areas, lakes, streams, and walking paths located about a mile from downtown Eagle.
From my home, it’s a five-minute drive to Albertson’s, WinCo, The Home Depot, several banks, health care, and numerous eateries.
A trip to downtown Boise takes about 20-30 minutes, depending upon the time of day and our ongoing road improvement projects.
Portland and Salt Lake City are both about four hours’ driving time, depending upon traffic, weather, and other variables.
My favorite nearby stress reliever is a leisurely drive up nearby Highway 55 on the Payette River Scenic Byway.
Current home prices for Eagle Idaho homes on acreage range from $425,000 to $3.6 million.
Listing inventory for Eagle ID homes on acreage is always scarce and desirable properties often sell quickly.
Thinking of moving to Eagle, Idaho?
- I live in Eagle and know the market inside out.
- I work with a few clients at a time to ensure exceptional service.
- No sales talk, no drip e-mail marketing; just the truth and useful information.
- Think of me as your personal real estate consultant!
- No team of junior agents; I will personally work with you.
- References (lots of them!) available upon request.
- My 47 years’ experience is your assurance of competent, responsive service.
Give me a call at (208)938-5533, or e-mail me, and let’s talk!
Data pertains to Eagle, Idaho single-family homes on acreage (1+ acre lot size).