If you’re planning to move to Eagle Idaho, you’ll eventually need a buyer’s agent to represent you.
In 46 years of real estate, I’ve seen home buyers make every conceivable mistake when selecting their buyer’s agent.
Working concurrently with more than one agent is one of the biggest mistakes you can make.
In fact, it’s nothing less than an exercise in futility.
Because all agents have the same listing inventory to show you!
Further, most experienced agents won’t work with buyers who are “playing the field” and working with other agents concurrently.
That’s because those agents have learned that it’s usually a waste of time to work with a buyer who isn’t willing to work exclusively with them.
If you work with multiple agents, you won’t get good service from any of them.
It’s also likely that you’ll end up working with a struggling new agent who’s willing to work with anyone.
You’ll get the best service by committing to work exclusively with one competent, professional buyer’s agent.
That commitment will include entering into a Buyer Representation Agreement with your buyer’s agent.
The Buyer’s Representation Agreement doesn’t require you to buy anything.
It simply states that you will buy through your buyer’s agent IF you buy something.
Most experienced agents (me included) will want to have a detailed upfront conversation to understand your situation.
Then, if you and your agent decide to work together, it’s time to enter into a Buyer Representation Agreement.
The next step is to work in partnership with your buyer’s agent to find the right home.
Looking for that competent, experienced buyer’s agent?
- I’m your “No BS” buyer’s agent!
- I will tell you the truth about your transaction, even if it isn’t what you want to hear.
- I live in Eagle, Idaho and know the local market like the back of my hand.
- I limit my clientele to no more than four clients at a time to ensure a high level of personal service.
- You will NOT be handed off to a junior team member (because I don’t have, or need, a team!)
- I will represent only YOU in your transaction (I don’t offer dual agency representation).
- My 46 years of real estate experience is your assurance of solid representation.
- References enthusiastically provided upon request!
Call Me Now @ (208)938-5533, or e-mail me!