Boise Idaho Homes 2018 Mid-Year Review
Boise Idaho Homes Available Listings
- January 2018: 1,514
- July 2018: 1,469
- % Change: -3.0%
Boise Idaho Homes Months’ Supply
- January 2018: 1.6
- July 2018: 1.5
- % Change: -6.3%
Boise Idaho Homes Pending Sales
- January 2018: 995
- July 2018: 1,847
- % Change: +85.6%
Boise Idaho Homes Closed Sales
- January 2018: 640
- July 2018: 1,243
- % Change: +94.1%
Boise Idaho Homes Average Sales Price
- January 2018: $329,484
- July 2018: $366,616
- % Change: +11.3%
Boise Idaho Homes Median Sales Price
- January 2018: $278,409
- July 2018: $320,000
- % Change: +14.9%
Summary & Insights
- Seasonal factors (winter vs. summer) contributed to the data above.
- We have very low listing inventory.
- We have more buyers than sellers.
- Builders can’t build new homes fast enough to meet demand.
- Prices are rising rapidly due to demand exceeding listing inventory.
- Multiple offer bidding wars are common.
- We now have five times as many real estate agents as listings.
Date range is January thru June of 2018.
Data pertains to Ada County single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo, townhome, or mobile home properties.