Meridian Idaho Homes 2018 Mid-Year Review
Meridian Idaho Homes Available Listings
- January 2018: 485
- July 2018: 451
- % Change: -7.0%
Meridian Idaho Homes Months’ Supply
- January 2018: 1.8
- July 2018: 1.7
- % Change: -5.6%
Meridian Idaho Homes Pending Sales
- January 2018: 297
- July 2018: 561
- % Change: +88.9%
Meridian Idaho Homes Closed Sales
- January 2018: 261
- July 2018: 354
- % Change: +35.6%
Boise Idaho Homes Average Sales Price
- January 2018: $317,862
- July 2018: $344,033
- % Change: +8.2%
Meridian Idaho Homes Median Sales Price
- January 2018: $284,900
- July 2018: $327,382
- % Change: +14.9%
Summary & Insights
- Seasonal factors (winter vs. summer) contributed to the data above.
- We have very low listing inventory.
- We have more buyers than sellers.
- Builders can’t build new homes fast enough to meet demand.
- Prices are rising rapidly due to demand exceeding listing inventory.
- Multiple offer bidding wars are common.
- We now have five times as many real estate agents as listings.
Date range is January thru June of 2018.
Data pertains to Meridian Idaho single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo, townhome, or mobile home properties.