Eagle Idaho Homes 2018 Mid-Year Review
Eagle Idaho Homes Available Listings
- January 2018: 206
- July 2018: 245
- % Change: +18.9%
Eagle Idaho Homes Months’ Supply
- January 2018: 4.6
- July 2018: 2.4
- % Change: -47.8%
Eagle Idaho Homes Pending Sales
- January 2018: 93
- July 2018: 236
- % Change: +153.8%
Eagle Idaho Homes Closed Sales
- January 2018: 61
- July 2018: 123
- % Change: +101.6%
Eagle Idaho Homes Average Sales Price
- January 2018: $442,040
- July 2018: $532,605
- % Change: +20.5%
Eagle Idaho Homes Median Sales Price
- January 2018: $415,000
- July 2018: $466,355
- % Change: +12.4%
Summary & Insights
- Seasonal factors (winter vs. summer) contributed to the data above.
- We have very low listing inventory.
- We have more buyers than sellers.
- Builders can’t build new homes fast enough to meet demand.
- Prices are rising rapidly due to demand exceeding listing inventory.
- Multiple offer bidding wars are common.
- We now have five times as many real estate agents as listings.
Date range is January thru June of 2018.
Data pertains to Eagle Idaho single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo, townhome, or mobile home properties.