Here’s an interesting case study for a recent buyer client who wanted to buy a New Eagle Idaho home under $500,000.
New Eagle Idaho Home Criteria:
- Under $500,000
- New construction.
- Custom home quality.
- 2,800 sq. ft. minimum.
- Four bedrooms; 2½ baths minimum.
New Eagle Idaho Home Search Results
- Only 8 homes in MLS matched their criteria.
- 5 of those 8 homes were production-quality tract homes.
My clients rejected the remaining three homes for a variety of reasons, including busy streets, floor plans, and quality.
We then switched gears and researched homes matching their criteria in Meridian.
My clients ended up buying a beautiful Todd Campbell home backing to an 8-acre park in Meridian’s beautiful Bainbridge subdivision for $465,900.
Just for fun, I searched our Eagle Idaho MLS for Eagle Idaho new home listings matching my client’s original criteria yesterday.
- No completed available homes.
- Three homes under construction
- Two of the homes under construction were production-quality tract homes.
- One custom home was under construction and back on the market after a failed transaction.
Are you looking for a new Eagle Idaho home?
I’m a long-time resident of Eagle Idaho and know the developments, the builders, and the Eagle Idaho market!
I can easily find homes matching your criteria easily with my powerful broker-level MLS search!
Call me now at (208)938-5533, or e-mail me!