I’m easily amused; especially by some of the listings I see in our Boise MLS.
These are actual excerpts from MLS listings; you simply can’t make this stuff up!
- Sellers are very aware of the importance of home being available for showing.
- If no answer, go and show but dogs are dogs. They don’t have a history of biting. More likely to like you to death.
- Clients are packing anticipating your offer. Garage has boxes in it.
- Do NOT let the cats out! They are very dear to the family who lives here and will be corralled in the laundry room or one of the bedrooms.
- Pictures were taken in 2011.
- They will need to remover their little Chihuahua.
- Hot house.
- There may be microbial growth on parts of the subflooring.
- Will need some sprucing up and repairs to make it a nice home. Yes, it is a fixer-upper.
- Take a peak with your favorite Realtor.
- Newer carpet a year ago, seller was going to clean them but she got sick and wasn’t able to finish yet.
- This is the nice stuff. Just walk in and you will fall in love!
- Please refer to city ordinance for how many or each animal you can have. I think it is one horse or one cow. Not sure about the goats and or if you can have a goat and a horse etc.
- Separate easting area.
- A transaction can be facilitated for at or around the asking price.
- The horses come to the fence and eat carrots from the home owners.
- They works from home but they are very accommodating.
- No backyard neighbors creates a calming reprieve.
- Animals such as horses are welcome here.
- Stainless appliances are not included!!
- Acreage is not square, is on triangle form, open area, planty of parking space for work trylas, good place for horse.
- Owners were planning on staying here a long time but circumstances changed.
- Imagine the summer barbecues you’ll have in the huge backyard, or cozy around the fireplace in the winter.
- Covered patio is ripe with opportunities.
- B board in the kitchen.
- Dog in house. Please do not let him out front door he can be sneaky.
And, my favorite is:
- Water is on a shared well, paid by ass. dues.