Here’s an update on my earlier post about last week’s buyer:
- I researched 57 properties and previewed 11 of them.
- I selected 4 properties that best matched my buyer’s criteria.
- Over the course of the week, two of those four properties sold with multiple offers on each listing.
- I showed my buyers the remaining two properties.
- My buyers made a full-price, all cash, offer on the property they liked best.
- The seller accepted my buyer’s offer as written within two hours.
- I have opened escrow and the home inspection will be done this afternoon.
- We are scheduled to close on 3/11, but will work toward closing sooner.
Closing will be somewhat of a challenge because we must coordinate our closing here with closing the sale of my buyer’s home in another state.
Stay tuned for further updates!