If you’re spending your time checking Craigslist for Boise Homes For Rent, maybe you should consider the following reasons why you’re done renting.
You Can’t Make It Your Own
- You really want to paint that living room wall a different color, don’t you?
- When you’re renting, that may not be possible without your landlord’s approval.
- If you owned your own home, you could paint that wall any color you like.
You Can’t Have A Pet
- You really, really want to have dog, don’t you?
- Most leases will not allow you to have a pet, or if they do, will require additional an security deposit.
- If you owned your own home, you could have Brutus snuggling in bed with you tonight!
- The garbage disposal doesn’t work, the toilet runs nonstop, and your hot water isn’t all that hot.
- Worse yet, your landlord keeps “forgetting” to make repairs.
- If you owned your own home, you wouldn’t have to wait to have repairs made.
- But, you would get to make those repairs yourself!
Your Rent Keeps Going Up
- The rent for that place you’ve rented for the past five years has gone from $850/month to $1,350/month.
- If you owned your own home, your payment would still be the same as it was when you bought it.
Your Rent Money Is Wasted
- Every time you pay your rent, your rent money is paying off your landlord’s mortgage.
- You have nothing to show for your rent payment each month.
- If you owned your own home, you would be building equity instead of paying off your landlord’s mortgage.
Like to know how you could become a homeowner?
Becoming a homeowner isn’t as difficult as you might think.
You don’t need a huge down payment and your payment might even be less than rent!
If this makes sense, give me a call at (208)938-5533 or e-mail me and let’s talk.
I’ll explain the home-buying process and answer all of your questions so you can make an informed decision!