- How Many: 94
- Average Asking Price: $457,734
- Median Asking Price: $459,100
- Months’ Supply of Listings: 6.0
- % of All Available Listings: 5.0%
November Closed Sales
- How Many: 14
- Average Sales Price: $447,255
- Median Sales Price: $430,500
- % of All Closed Sales: 2.4%
YTD Closed Sales
- How Many: 171
- Average Sales Price: $440,394
- Median Sales Price: $434,181
- % of All Closed Sales: 2.6%
- 5.0% of our listing inventory is in the $400,000 to $500,000 price range while 2.6% of our sales are between $400,000 and $500,000.
- We have 6.0 months’ supply of $400,000 to $500,000 listings, which is considered to be a balanced market.
- November’s 14 closed sales in the $400,000 to $500,000 price range comprised only 2.6% of all closed November sales.
Data pertains to Ada County single-family homes on lot or acreage. Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
YTD = 1/1/12 thru 11/30/12.
Month’s supply = available listings divided by average monthly YTD closed sales.
Boise Market Stats Print This Post