Here’s a snapshot of market area in Northwest Boise (aka MLS Area 800).
- 421 Properties
- Average Asking Price = $365,209
- Median Asking Price = $300,000
- 44 Properties
- Average Asking Price = $303,219
- Median Asking Price = $229,950
- 142 Properties
- Average Sold Price = $269,712
- Median Sold Price = $215,250
The bottom line?
There’s a 15-month supply of listings in Northwest Boise, based upon the year-to-date absorption rate of 28 closed sales per month divided into 421 available properties.
And, the numbers tell us that most of the action is in the lower price ranges.
If you’re a seller, put your home in “no apology” condition and price it below the most recent comps if you want to sell.
If you aren’t serious about selling, it’s pointless to have your property on the market now.
If you’re a buyer, NOW is the time to act while inventory is high and interest rates remain low.About Boise, ID Print This Post