Here’s a look at Boise new home sales for this year vs. last year.
2013 Boise New Home Sales
- # Closed: 1,160
- Average Sales Price: $276,534
- Median Sales Price: $259,950
2014 Boise New Home Sales
- # Closed: 1,044
% Change: -10.0%
- Average Sales Price: $313,159
% Change: +13.2%
- Median Sales Price: $298,426
% Change: +14.8%
- Higher new home sales prices are being driven by increased builder costs for land, materials, and labor.
- New homes are often larger than resale homes with more modern finishes and amenities.
- New homes are built to newer building codes and are generally more energy-efficient than the typical resale home.
Data pertains to Ada County new single-family homes on lot or acreage. Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
Data pertains to January 1st through August 31st of each year.